Contributed by Sebago Historical Society
Photo of the Haley family farm in Convene taken by William Haley's son John (mentioned in the Haley's letters as Johny) who became a professional photographer. His studio was located in the farmhouse. Built ca. 1848, the farmhouse was still standing in 2012.
About This Item
- Title: William Haley, Jr. farmhouse, Sebago, ca. 1890
- Creator: John F. Haley
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Sebago, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.75 cm
- Local Code: WH Farm Convene
- Collection: John Haley Photos
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Haley family
- Photographic studios--Maine--Sebago
For more information about this item, contact:Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.