Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Aurora Grange built an addition to the main building in 1920.
About This Item
- Title: Aurora Grange Hall, Strong, ca. 1921
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating Co., Belfast, ME
- Creation Date: circa 1921
- Subject Date: circa 1921
- Town: Strong
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 13.8 cm
- Local Code: ED.01.066.655
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.