Contributed by National Archives at Boston
An aerial view, looking south, shows flooding of the business section and Main Street of Fort Kent in 1961.
About This Item
- Title: Flooding, Fort Kent, 1961
- Creator: Department of Defense. Department of the Army. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. North Atlantic Division. U.S. Army Engineer District, New England.
- Creation Date: 1961
- Subject Date: 1961
- Location: Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: ARC # 576544, Box C199, 28/06/12
- Collection: Record Group 77: Records of the Office of the Chief of Engineers; Construction Project Photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Saint John River (Me. and N.B.)
- Floods--Maine--Fort Kent
- Fort Kent (Me.)--Flood, 1961
- Rivers--New Brunswick
- Aerial photographs
For more information about this item, contact:National Archives at Boston
380 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02452
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.