Contributed by Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
Detail from a photograph of the Kotzschmar Memorial Organ, 1927 console. This console was replaced in the year 2000 by the Austin Organ Company.
About This Item
- Title: Console of the Kotzschmar Memorial Organ, 1927
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 35 cm x 28 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Kotzschmar Memorial Organ (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Pipe organs--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
PO Box 7455, Portland, ME 04112
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.