Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
Lisbon Street before January 1890. Old City Hall is in the background. YMCA Free Reading Room, Job Printing Office and Book Bindery, G.W. Garcelon, and an insurance agency are the store fronts in this photograph.
About This Item
- Title: Lisbon Street, Lewiston, pre-1890
- Creation Date: circa 1885
- Subject Date: circa 1885
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Phototransparency
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Business districts--Maine--Lewiston--Photographs
- Lisbon St. (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Lewiston (Me.)--Description & views--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.