Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
Lumber yard in Lewiston with a partial view of a sign advertising space in a building formerly known as B. Peck, which was a fancy dry goods store on Lisbon Street and then moved to Main Street.
About This Item
- Title: Lumber yard in Lewiston, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Phototransparency
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Peck's Department Store (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Lumbering industry--Maine--Lewiston
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.