Contributed by National Archives at Boston
Philip S. Batchelder demonstrates procedures for dealing with a "bleeding, cut and bruised casualty" discovered trapped in a demolished building during a rescue demonstration at the Maine Civil Defense staff college in Hallowell.
About This Item
- Title: Maine Civil Defense rescue demonstration, Hallowell, 1955
- Creator: Office of Civil and Defense Mobilization.
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Town: Hallowell
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: ARC 824935, 07/06/12
- Collection: Record Group 304: Records of the Office of Civil and Defense Mobilization; Civil Defense Photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine. Civil Defense and Public Safety Agency
- Civil defense--United States--Maine
- First aid
For more information about this item, contact:National Archives at Boston
380 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02452
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.