Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Bruce Hamilton, second from left, president of Eastern Fine Paper Company in Brewer, who helped reopen the mill in 1968 after it had closed that same year, is watched by other employees including Donna Clapp (Holland), second from right.
The other employees in the photograph are unidentified.
About This Item
- Title: Bruce Hamilton with employees, Brewer, 1973
- Creation Date: 1973-10-14
- Subject Date: 1973-10-14
- Location: Brewer, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25.4 cm x 20.3 cm
- Local Code: Photo# 11099
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Pulp mills--Maine--Brewer
- Paper mills--Maine--Brewer
- Eastern Manufacturing Company (Brewer, Me.)
- Eastern Fine Paper, Inc.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
c/o Special Collections, 5729 Fogler Library, Orono, ME 04469
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.