Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
Old Congregational Church in Lewiston. Writing on slide: "Pine St. Lewiston Congregational 1866-1936."
About This Item
- Title: Pine Street Congregational Church, Lewiston, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Phototransparency
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Congregational Church (Lewiston, Me.)--Phototransparency
- Lewiston (Me.)--Description & views
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.