Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of the iron bridge in Strong during its first winter looking south.
About This Item
- Title: Southerly view through the iron bridge, Strong, ca. 1923
- Creator: Lester Royal Lewis
- Creation Date: circa 1923
- Subject Date: circa 1923
- Location: Strong, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 12.7 cm
- Local Code: ED.01.103.024
- Collection: L. R. Lewis Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.