Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
The Farmington State Normal School music and theater performances were often held in the Music Hall. This ticket is for the performance of two one-act plays presented by the Dramatic Club. The performance was held on November 24, 1928, and admission price was 35 cents.
Theatrical performances were popular entertainment for the F.S.N.S. students. Student scrapbooks from the 1920 and 1930s often included theater keepsakes, such as tickets, programs and cast photos.
About This Item
- Title: Theater ticket, Farmington State Normal School, 1928
- Creator: Farmington State Normal School
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1928-11-24
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 5 cm x 8.5 cm
- Local Code: Scrapbook Collection (Varner)
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Theatrical productions--Maine--Farmington
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- University of Maine Farmington
- Dramatics Club
- Farmington State Normal School
- University of Maine at Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.