Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
In 1928, F.S.N.S. presented "Spanish Moon: A Modern Musical Comedy." It featured a large cast and lots of elaborate costumes.
These girls playing the parts of the "Spanish Ladies" are: Alice Bowie, Angela Dumas, Dorothy Cunningham, Gene Dow, Ada Lemont, and Mabel Tukey.
Performances were held on June 11 and 12, 1928.
About This Item
- Title: Spanish ladies, Farmington State Normal School, 1928
- Creator: Farmington State Normal School
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14.75 cm
- Local Code: Scrapbook Collection (Helen Varner)
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- Theatrical productions--Maine--Farmington
- University of Maine Farmington
- Farmington State Normal School
- Spanish Moon
- University of Maine at Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.