Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Burnham & Morrill Co. of Portland was a food canning business with canneries or "corn shops" operating throughout the state of Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Burnham & Morrill Co., Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Industrial Buildings
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Burnham & Morrill Co. (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Canned foods industry
- Food industry--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.