Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Elks' building of Houlton is decorated with American flags, perhaps for Memorial Day or the 4th of July circa 1930.
The Elks are a fraternal order.
About This Item
- Title: The Elks' building decorated, Houlton, ca. 1930
- Creator: Bryson, J. Frank
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Houlton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 448
- Collection: Prints of original post cards of Witteman Brothers Postal Card Company
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.