Contributed by Susan and Charles Guilford through Surry Historical Society
- Item 67947
- print page
- download web image
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Surry Elementary School. More info about student projects.
An illustration of Aida, an Ethiopian princess, adorns the front cover of the program. The program cover reads: Aida Giuseppe Verdi, Hancock County Auditorium on July 6, 1984, 7:30pm. This opera was the first to be performed at The Hancock County Auditorium located in Ellsworth.
About This Item
- Title: Surry Opera Company Aida program cover, Ellsworth, 1984
- Creator: Surry Opera Company
- Creation Date: 1984-07-06
- Subject Date: 1984-07-06
- Location: Ellsworth, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Beige cardstock with black ink program
- Dimensions: 24.13 cm x 12.7 cm
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Theatrical performances--Maine--Ellsworth
- Opera companies--Maine--Surry
- Operas & operettas
- Theater programs
For more information about this item, contact:Surry Historical Society
PO Box 17, Surry, ME 04684
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.