Contributed by Swan's Island Historical Society
View of Andrew Smith’s Store from field across the road. The store was located in Atlantic, Swan's Island. Photograph taken ca. 1935. The lumber from this house was later salvaged for use in Merrill and Ruth Orcutt's home on the other side of the island.
About This Item
- Title: Andrew Smith's Store, Swan's Island, ca. 1935
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Local Name: Atlantic
- Town: Swan's Island
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 22 cm x 36 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Swans Island
- Buildings--Maine--Swans Island
- Houses--Maine--Swans Island
- Dwellings--Maine--Swans Island
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Historical Society
PO Box 144, 9 North Rd, Swan's Island, ME 04685
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.