Contributed by Swan's Island Historical Society
Andrew Smith’s store in the village of Atlantic on Swan's Island. The building is now the home of Nancy Davis located on the Atlantic Road at the beginning of Side Road.
About This Item
- Title: Andrew Smith's store, Swan's Island, ca. 1940
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Local Name: Atlantic
- Town: Swan's Island
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 22 cm x 36 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Swans Island
- Buildings--Maine--Swans Island
- Houses--Maine--Swans Island
- Dwellings--Maine--Swans Island
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Historical Society
PO Box 144, 9 North Rd, Swan's Island, ME 04685
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.