Contributed by Swan's Island Educational Society
"Big Fella," a bull, and other animals belonging to Donnie Staples are shown here. They were housed at Donnie's mother's house on Atlantic Rd. in Atlantic, Swan's Island. She was Ethel Staples and lived near the library where Donnie and Bonnie Staples now live.
About This Item
- Title: Big Fella the bull, Staples house, Swan's Island, ca. 1980
- Creation Date: circa 1980
- Subject Date: circa 1980
- Local Name: Atlantic
- Town: Swan's Island
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 36 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Animals--Maine--Swans Island
- Farms--Maine--Swans Island
- Livestock--Maine--Swans Island
- Bulls--Maine--Swans Island
- Cattle--Maine--Swans Island
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Educational Society
c/o Swan's Island Historical Society, POB 86, Swan's Island, ME 04685
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.