Contributed by Swan's Island Historical Society
Fire Chief George Tainter overseeing the Swan's Island volunteer fire department putting out an electric fire at Gene Norwood’s fish house at the Quarry wharf in Minturn, Swan's Island, in the early 1970s.
About This Item
- Title: Fire Department, Swan's Island, ca. 1972
- Creation Date: circa 1972
- Subject Date: circa 1972
- Location: Swan's Island, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 36 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fires--Maine--Swan's Island
- Buildings--Maine--Swan's Island
- Firefighters--Maine--Swan's Island
- Fire fighting equipment--Maine--Swan's Island
- Lobster traps--Maine--Swan's Island
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Historical Society
PO Box 144, 9 North Rd, Swan's Island, ME 04685
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.