Contributed by Mr. & Mrs. Roger Lambert through Strong Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
In 1996 the Strong School was renovated with additional classroom space, upgraded weatherization, improved windows and improved technology.
Here, from left to right, the ground-breaking for the renovation was conducted by Principal Felecia Corson, Building Committee Co-Chair Scott Martin, Board Member Roger Lambert, and District Superintendant Robert Girardi.
About This Item
- Title: Breaking ground for renovation, Strong Public School, ca. 1996
- Creation Date: circa 1996
- Subject Date: circa 1996
- Location: Strong, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.2 cm x 25.4 cm
- Local Code: 12.02.183.010
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Groundbreaking ceremonies--Maine--Strong
- Building construction--Maine--Strong
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.