Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
These bylaws were published in January 1881. The include the rules by which the Longshoremans Benevolent Society would be run.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Longshoremans Benevolent Society bylaws, 1881
- Creator: Portland Longshoremans Benevolent Society
- Creation Date: 1881
- Subject Date: 1881
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, manuscript
- Local Code: coll. 359 vol. 1
- Collection: Portland Longshoremans Benevolent Society records
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Charitable organizations--Maine--Portland
- Portland Longshoreman's Benevolent Society
- Portland Longshoremans Benevolent Society--By laws
- Portland Longshoremen's Benevolent Society
- Portland Longshoremens Benevolent Society
- Industry & work
- Irish Americans
- Organizations & movements
- Personal writing
- Seafaring, shipbuilding & fishing
- Weather & disasters
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.