Contributed by Sebago Historical Society
Report sent to the state showing that Sebago had voted to raise money to pay 11 volunteers to answer the call that President Lincoln issued in July 1862.
About This Item
- Title: Sebago votes to raise money to pay soldier's bounties, 1862
- Creator: Porter, Stephen R
- Creation Date: 1868-12-14
- Subject Date: 1868-12-14
- Town: Sebago
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 14.60 cm x 20.95 cm
- Local Code: A.1
- Collection: Maine State Archives
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Maine--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States. Army--Recruiting and enlistment, etc.
- Bounties, Military--United States--Cases
- Bounties--Military--19th century
For more information about this item, contact:Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.