Contributed by Strong Historical Society
The cocktail fork, highball stirrer and spearhead stick were made in 1947 and samples were displayed on cards for the 50th Anniversary of Forster Manufacturing Co. in Strong.
About This Item
- Title: Forster Mfg. Co. samples, Strong, 1947
- Creator: Forster Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: 1947
- Subject Date: 1947
- Town: Strong
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Wood on ink on paper
- Dimensions: 21.5 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: ED.01.181.51e
- Collection: Forster Mfg. Co. products
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Samples (Commerce)
- Wood products--Maine--Strong
- Wooden spoons--Maine--Strong
- Lumber industry--Maine--Strong
- Forster Manufacturing Company (Strong, Me.)--Anniversaries
- Forest products industry--Maine--Strong
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.