28-34 Orchard Avenue, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Garage & Storage at 28-34 Orchard Avenue in Riverside, Portland, was owned by Mary A. Tolman in 1924.
- Address: 28-34 Orchard Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Riverside
- 1924 Owner: Mary A. Tolman
- Use: Garage & Storage
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 309B Lot 2 Book 56 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.