Contributed by Strong Historical Society
In 1947 Forster Manufacturing Co. produced four sizes of ice cream spoons. In celebrating its 50th anniversary they prepared sample cards with examples of items in production.
About This Item
- Title: Ice cream spoon samples, Forster Mfg. Co., Strong, 1947
- Creator: Forster Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: 1947
- Subject Date: 1947
- Town: Strong
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Wood products on ink on cardboard
- Dimensions: 21.5 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: ED.01.181.51a
- Collection: Forster Mfg. Co. Products
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lumber industry--Maine--Strong
- Wooden spoons--Maine--Strong
- Wood products--Maine--Strong
- Samples (Commerce)
- Forster Manufacturing Company (Strong, Me.)--Anniversaries
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.