Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Forster Mfg. Co. produced round toothpicks under the World's Fair name in Strong from 1910 until they closed operations in 2002.
About This Item
- Title: Box of World's Fair Round toothpicks, Strong, ca. 1955
- Creator: Forster Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Location: Strong, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Toothpicks in cardboard box
- Dimensions: 2.5 cm x 7 cm x 5.5 cm
- Local Code: ED.01.181.10b
- Collection: Forster Mfg. Co. Products
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.