Contributed by Androscoggin Historical Society
A photo of Lisbon Street in Lewiston in about 1890 shows businesses including Chas. A. Abbott, Dr. Bonney (dentist), and Western Union Telegraph. The church on the right used to be a casino.
About This Item
- Title: Lisbon Street circa 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Lewiston Business District 02-044
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Western Union
- Lisbon St. (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Lewiston (Me.)--Description & views--Photographs
- Street railroads
For more information about this item, contact:Androscoggin Historical Society
2 Turner Street, Auburn, ME 04210
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.