Contributed by Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) students in the second floor hallway of the Gilman building at the Kennebec Valley Vocational Technical Institute in Waterville. Even though nursing courses had been offered right from the start they did not achieve the status of a full fledged program at the Kennebec Valley Vocational Technical Institute until the early 1980s.
About This Item
- Title: Gilman School LPN students in hallway, Waterville, 1983
- Creation Date: 1983
- Subject Date: 1983
- Location: Waterville, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 12.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Kennebec Valley Vocational Technical Institute (Me.)
- Kennebec Valley Technical College (Me.)
- Nursing students--Maine--Waterville
- Gilman Campus
- Gilman Place
- Gilman Street
- Gilman Street School
- Kennebec Valley Vocational Technical Institute
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
Lunder Building, 92 Western Avenue, Fairfield, ME 04937
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.