Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The caption reads, "View from Cadillac Mountain Road, Acadia National Park, ME." Cadillac Mountain is the highest point on Mt. Desert Island, and this view from the mountain's one road looks out over the islands in Bar Harbor toward Winter Harbor.
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard circa 1930-1945.
About This Item
- Title: Cadillac Mountain Road, Acadia National Park, ca. 1935
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Location: Hancock County, ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.