Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The caption reads, "Ocean Drive, looking south, Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Maine." Ocean Drive in Acadia National Park is now called the Park Loop Rd. and winds along the coastline of Mt. Desert Island in Acadia National Park for 27 miles.
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard circa 1930-1945.
About This Item
- Title: Park Loop Road, Acadia National Park, ca. 1935
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Hancock County, ME
- Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- National parks & reserves--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.