Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Store at 155-157 Noyes Street in Oakdale, Portland, was owned by Cora B. Barstow in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 3-9 Devonshire Street. The property was subsequently owned by Sadie D. Grossman.
About This Item
- Address: 155-157 Noyes Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Oakdale
- 1924 Owner: Cora B. Barstow
- Use: Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 82B Lot 27 Book 54 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Noyes Street Grocery Store
- Patent Medicines
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.