Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Cumberland County Power & Light's interior trolley car notice warning passengers to use care when exiting the car.
About This Item
- Title: "Warning," interior trolley car notice, ca. 1920
- Creator: Cumberland County Power & Light
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Cardboard placard, ink on paper
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 23 cm
- Collection: Seashore Trolley Museum Library
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.