Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
Lillian Lincoln was an author, educator and director of the Model School at Farmington State Normal school, a position she held for 28 years. The Model School was created to provide practical classroom experience for student teachers at the Normal School.
Miss Lincoln also composed the F.S.N.S. school song, "O, Mother Normal." Lincoln Auditorium, on the campus of the University of Maine, Farmington, is named in her honor.
About This Item
- Title: Lillian Lincoln, Farmington State Normal School, ca. 1917
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 7 cm
- Local Code: 1917 Photo Album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- University of Maine Farmington--History
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- Farmington State Normal School
- Lincoln Auditorium
- Model School
- University of Maine at Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.