Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
East Machias lies on the seacoast along the northern half of the state of Maine. At the time this photograph may have been taken, it was primarily a fishing village where rural electrification had not yet reached.
About This Item
- Title: East Machias, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Machias, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 15 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 448
- Collection: Prints of original post cards of Witteman Brothers Postal Card Company
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fishing villages
- Machias (Me.)--Description & views--Photographs--Postcards
- Cities & towns--Maine--Machias
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.