Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Kezar Lake has many recreational facilities along its shores. Boating marinas and summer camps draw tourists to experience the beauty of the Maine summers with the majestic White Mountains in the background.
About This Item
- Title: Kezar Lake, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Town: Lovell, Stow
- County: Carroll, Oxford
- State: ME, NH
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 15 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 448
- Collection: Prints of original post cards of Witteman Brothers Postal Card Company
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lakes--New Hampshire--Stow
- Kezar Lake (Me.)--Photographs--Postcards
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.