Contributed by Androscoggin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View of Androscoggin River showing the North Bridge, now the Longley Bridge.
The photo likely was taken from the belfry of the High Street Congregational Church.
About This Item
- Title: North Bridge over the Androscoggin River, Lewiston
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Androscoggin Falls
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)--Photographs
- Lewiston (Me.)--Description & views
- Longley Bridge (Lewiston, Me.)
- North Bridge (Lewiston, Me.)
- Rivers--New Hampshire
- Architecture, buildings & monuments
- great falls
- mechanic's row
- mechanics row
- Nature, geography & animals
For more information about this item, contact:Androscoggin Historical Society
2 Turner Street, Auburn, ME 04210
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.