Contributed by Androscoggin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Canal gate house view from Chapel Street Alley.
About This Item
- Title: Canal Gate House from Emerson Park, Lewiston
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 11.5 cm
- Local Code: Lewiston Views
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Androscoggin Historical Society
2 Turner Street, Auburn, ME 04210
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Rivers--New Hampshire
- Emerson Park (Lewiston, Me.)
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)--Photographs
- North Bridge (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Longley Bridge (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Architecture, buildings & monuments
- chapel street alley
- Lewiston canal
- Longley bridge
- Nature, geography & animals
- zoland garden bridge
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.