Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Orr's Island is part of Harpswell and lies south of Brunswick, between Great Island and Bailey Island.
Mrs. J. H. Mansur operated the Mascot Hotel.
About This Item
- Title: Mascot Hotel, Orr's Island, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Harpswell, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 448
- Collection: Prints of original post cards of Witteman Brothers Postal Card Company
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- The Mascot (Orr's Island, Me.)--Photographs
- Hotels & Inns--Maine--Orr's Island
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.