Contributed by University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photographic copy of old photograph on mounting board.
A crowd of people on and near the Aroostook Valley Railroad track bed. Two trolley
cars in the middle ground the depot in the distance.
About This Item
- Title: Aroostook Valley Railroad, opening day in Washburn, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Aroostook Valley Railroad
- Town: Washburn
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 23 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Aroostook Valley Railroad Company--Photographs
- Electric railroads--Maine
- Street railroads--Maine--Washburn
For more information about this item, contact:University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
181 Main Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.