Contributed by University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photographic copy of old photograph on mounting board.
A crowd of people on and near the Aroostook Valley Railroad track bed. Two trolley
cars in the middle ground the depot in the distance.
About This Item
- Title: Aroostook Valley Railroad, opening day in Washburn, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Aroostook Valley Railroad
- Town: Washburn
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 23 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
181 Main Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Aroostook Valley Railroad Company--Photographs
- Electric railroads--Maine
- Street railroads--Maine--Washburn
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.