Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
A photograph of Merrill Hall from the album of an Normal School student, class of 1918.
Merrill Hall was the original site of the new Normal School when it opened in 1864. During the early 1900s, it contained classrooms, faculty and administrative offices and the Model School (where the F.S.N.S. students did their teacher training).
About This Item
- Title: Merrill Hall, Farmington State Normal School, ca. 1917
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 10.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges--Maine
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- University of Maine at Farmington
- Farmington State Normal School
- Merrill Hall
- Model School
- University of Maine at Farminington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.