Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 47 Monument Street in East End - Munjoy Hill, Portland, was owned by Fannie A. Weymouth in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by Edward E. Cash.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 47 Monument Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: East End - Munjoy Hill
- 1924 Owner: Fannie A. Weymouth
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 16G Lot 6 Book 52 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.