Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Print Shop & Store at 205-207 Middle Street in Old Port, Portland, was owned by Joseph S. Bernstein in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 1-3 Temple Street. This building was replaced with a parking garage and Nickelodeon theater.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 205-207 Middle Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Old Port
- 1924 Owner: Joseph S. Bernstein
- Use: Print Shop & Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 32H Lot 33 Book 51 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- leather goods
- luggage shop
- Portland Luggage shop
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.