Contributed by Portland Public Library
A copy of the Constitution and By-Laws of Portland's Haydn Association.
About This Item
- Title: Haydn Association Constitution and Bylaws, Portland, 1886
- Creator: Haydn Association
- Creation Date: 1886
- Subject Date: 1886
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Paper
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Haydn Association (Portland, Me.)--Constitution and by-laws
- Music societies--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Portland Public Library
5 Monument Square, Portland, ME 04101
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.