Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An barber takes care of a prison inmate at the Thomaston State Prison about 1900.
The Maine State Prison was built in Thomaston in 1824.
About This Item
- Title: Maine State Prison barber, Thomaston, ca. 1900
- Creator: Allen, J. Henry
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Thomaston
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 797, Thomaston
- Collection: Stereo view cards of Maine towns and scenes
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine State Prison at Thomaston--Photographs
- Thomaston State Prison--Photographs--Stereographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.