Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of downtown Skowhegan in the time of the trolley car, circa 1930s.
About This Item
- Title: Madison Avenue, Skowhegan, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Skowhegan, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1532
- Collection: Jewett family papers
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Electric railroads--Maine--Skowhegan
- Madison Ave. (Skowhegan, Me.)--Postcards
- Skowhegan (Me.)--Description and views
- Street railroads--Maine--Skowhegan
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.