Contributed by Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
The program lists various solos, duets and choruses, given by the Haydn Association on February 11, 1884, at Union Hall in Portland.
The conductor was Hermann Kotzschmar and the pianist was Harvey S. Murray.
About This Item
- Title: Hayden Association concert program, Portland, 1884
- Creator: Haydn Association
- Creation Date: 1884-02-11
- Subject Date: 1884-02-11
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 15 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Concert halls--Maine--Portland
- Haydn Association (Portland, Me.)--Performances
- Concert programs
- Music societies--Maine--Portland
- Union Hall (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
PO Box 7455, Portland, ME 04112
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.