Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Shed - Wagon at 18 Massachusetts Avenue in Libbytown, Portland, was owned by George Ervin Densmore in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, 18 Massachusetts Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Libbytown
- 1924 Owner: George Ervin Densmore
- Use: Shed - Wagon
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 186D Lot 26 Book 49 Page 3
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.