Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Apartments & Store at 81-89 Market Street in Old Port, Portland, was owned by Mark A. Sulkowitch in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 226-230 Newbury Street. The property was also owned by Abraham Lazarowich.
About This Item
- Address: 81-89 Market Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Old Port
- 1924 Owner: Mark A. Sulkowitch
- Use: Apartments & Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print; ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 28K Lot 1 Book 49 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.