Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
This undated rainy day photo shows traffic-routing islands, with Pleasant Street across the foreground approaching the newly-completed Franklin D. Roosevelt International Bridge.
About This Item
- Title: Approach to new international bridge, Lubec, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962
- Subject Date: 1962
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.4 cm x 9.7 cm
- Local Code: Bridge 31
- Collection: Bernard Ross
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bridge construction--Canada--New Brunswick
- Bridges--Canada--New Brunswick
- Bridge construction--Maine--Lubec
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945--Commemoration
- Road construction
- Bridges--New Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.