Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
Main I-beams connect four piers on October 28, 1961, with three more sets of beams required for completion of the construction of the international bridge between Lubec and Campobello Island, New Brunswick.
About This Item
- Title: The Narrows and bridge construction, Lubec, 1961
- Creation Date: 1961-10-28
- Subject Date: 1961-10-28
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.4 cm x 9.7 cm
- Local Code: Bridge 13 jpg
- Collection: Bernard Ross
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bridges--Canada--New Brunswick
- Bridge construction--Maine--Lubec
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945--Commemoration
- Bridge construction--Canada--New Brunswick
- Bridges--New Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.